Sunday, January 18, 2009

museum of transportation.

Because of the Holidays and the Cold Weather it's been hard for us to go and see some of the things in St. Louis and the surrounding area so far. BUT, on Saturday we decided to get out and go see something. We decided to go to the Art Museum and so I got online to get the address. I remembered that Connel had wanted to go see the Museum of Transportation, but at the time I complained and said that it was boring!! tee hee! So, I changed my mind and decided to surprise him and we went to the "train yard". Just kidding we headed to the Museum of Transportation and it actually turned out to be really fun! Here are some of the fun pics we took! I love that my husband is sooo cooperative and let's me take fun pics of us! It was most fun becuase we kinda gotta act like kids for a little while!!










Platform 9 3/4!!!

Bon Voyage!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I love all those pictures, especially the one of you guys with the hats and the serious faces. I laughed so hard. It looks like you guys had fun. You guys should come visit us in Washington some time and we can explore new things there together. Oh, and hey, I have the same coat as you. I love it.

Holly said...

Always up to fun in your little world! :) Thanks for letting me know about the Cookin' Mama's blog, so cool! :) Oh and I really hope you win that double stroller!! :) You are too cute!

Tanya said...

that does look like fun, It's good that your taking pictures, I need to do more of that, I hardly have any pictures of me and Vince while dating and when we were first married. maybe because we didn't have a camera...

C.B. said...

That looks s fun! I love the last picture of you Laura. So cute!

Jamie said...

Looks like you had fun!

PC said...

Love all the pictures! I wish I would have been with you to see all these things. We love classic cars.

Brooke Monk said...

You two always look like you have so much fun. And I love seeing all the pictures you post. We miss you lots! Are you coming to visit this summer??

Katie Lee said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love the above blogs for clothes.

Taylor Weaver said...

you guys look like you're having an awesome time together. St. Louis seems like a pretty fun town.