Friday, January 9, 2009

belt buster.

...and so, she thought twice about eating anymore cinnamon rolls.
(Recipe coming soon BTW, I haven't forgotten, I promise!)

11 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

funny, but well worth it for cinnamon rolls...they are so good...man now I want to make some...mmmm

C.B. said...

That made me giggle. You are funny Laura.

Ashley said...

Hee hee hee! You are too funny!

Ben Amber Andrew Nicolas said...

You are too funny!

Megan and Alyvia said...

haha, love it!!! You're too cute!!

Leshy said...

haha wow...

Kate Call said...

its worth the cinnamon roll.. belts come in every size! funny

Sara said...

Hey, I have a question...how did you get your header (with the pics of you and Connel) at the top of your blog to scroll up with the rest of your posts, etc? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I want to make my own header, but it stays fixed.

Charisa and Trent said...

looking at those cinnamon rolls i would also have to agree that it was worth it!!

Hanna in the House... said...

I say eat as much as you want. I would eat just as much with how yummy they looked!

Laura said...

It's okay I think I bought the belt in 2002 or something!!