Monday, November 3, 2008

missouri in the fall.

The leaves are turning and I am loving it! I have been waiting and waiting. We went out and took some pictures on this week, some on Thursday night and some on Sunday Afternoon. Yay for Fall! Hooray for pictures! Hip-Hip-Hooray for a cooperative husband!

Just look at all those colors!! Isn't our Creator amazing?

Taken through the lens of Connel's polarized sunglasses.


Check out these colors!









Serious pose...I canNOT be serious in a picture for the life of me! I just look like a goof! Connel is looking mighty fine though!





This was just really fun...I had to teach Connel how to teeter-totter though!


This makes me excited for Christmas!!!


I have to give Amy F. credit for this idea, her fall pics are pretty A-mazing!


Yeah, I know..pretty hot huh?




I Love this one! It looks like an engagement picture (minus the big bootie!)

15 comments:

Jessica said...

Your pictures are awesome!! You guys look so dang cute and the colors really are beauitful!!

Sweet Em said...

...and the hand dangerously near said booty! I'm watching you Connel!

C.B. said...

Love this post! That last picture was sooo cute of you two. Fall is so pretty and such a fun time for pictures. And yes, I would love to do pictures for you...just let me know.

Holly said...

CUTE pics!! I LOVE all of them! :)

Amy Franklin said...

Love the pictures! Did you guys take someone with you? I have to make good use of my self-timer, the kids, or Glenn's long arm. Love the one of you guys on the bench....I'll have to remember that pose!

Chatty Family said...

You guys are too cute!

Luke and Katie said...

Love the fall pictures..fall in MO/KS is so beautiful! You guys look wonderful and happy! Miss you!

Ashley said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys are a very cute couple. You look like you have fun together.

Hanna in the House... said...

I have quite a few Fall pics as well to post about! Yours were beautiful! I can't get enough of this crisp and colorful time of year!

Amy said...

Wow! The pictures are awesome. I wish I could take good pictures like that :( Fall is great- love the colors... but I woke up to snow today. woo-hoo Idaho.

THE SESSIONS said...

All your pictures are so cute!! You two are so cute and so in love (as it should be)...

~ kietra ~ said...

Very cute pictures!! Wish my husband would cooperate that much! ;)

Mandy said...

I didn't realize we lived so close. I have to agree that the south puts out amazing colors in the fall. I've been just as excited to see the leaves finally change and the cool air to coming sweeting in.

Beautiful pictures.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

great pics...what pretty colors out there...I love the fall!

yvonne said...

So you guys are awesome! We love you! I've been so bad- I'm so sorry for your loss. Our prayers were and are always with you. I started a blog! I need tips from your awesome one though! Love you guys!