Tag Rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about six quirks of yours
Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know
Kietra tagged me a few days ago, so here are my quirks.
Before you read... and so you read... To share their quirks, I tag the following: Ashley, Mellissa, Tanya, Mandy, Michele and Heidi
Quirk #1: I have a certain routine that I follow when I get dressed and ready for the day. For example, I Shower (shampoo, put in conditioner, face wash, shave, rinse out conditioner, body wash- I follow the same routine every single day! No washing body before conditioning hair--it really, really bugs me!), get dressed, then hair, then makeup. (Same thing with all those!) It annoys me when something interrupts it. I have to follow it exactly or else I get really frustrated and uncomfortable.
Quirk #2: I like to pop zits. I hate them, but I like to pop them. Sometimes I really annoy my hubby when I try to pop his. Yeah, I know, sounds kinda gross huh? Sorry, it's a quirk, whad you expect?
Quirk #3: If something happens to one side of my body, I have to even it out. For example, if someone were to pinch my right arm, I would have to pinch my left arm in the exact same spot to even in out. It used to be really bad when I was younger, but now it only happens sometimes.
Quirk #4: I have to sleep like a burrito...with lots of blankets. I have covers tucked around almost every edge of my body when I sleep and I have at least 3 blankets on top of me because I like the weight. Connel doesn't like it when I un-tuck the covers at the bottom of the bed so that I can wrap them around my feet. He, however sleeps like a board.
Quirk #5: I absolutely do not like crusty children faces, especially in public. I have to fight every urge inside of me not to get out a wet wipe or something when I see a crusty face on a child at the store or something. How would YOU like to have dried snot under your nose while you walk around Wal-mart? NOT cool. I mean really, how long does that snot have to sit there unnoticed and unwiped in order to dry? FYI-I understand that children are messy and get stuff on their faces...but so help me, someday...when I have kids, they will have clean faces when we go out in public. I will be the wet wipe queen.
Quirk #6: When I am cooking, I wash my hands after almost everything I do...If I get a little something on my hands, I will at least rinse them off. Have you ever noticed that those professional cooks on TV hardly ever wash their hands except after meats? I cannot stand to touch things with food residue on my fingers.

12 comments:
k your whole routine in the morning...you may want to get over that for when you have kids...I used to be the same way, but now I'll barely get shampoo in my hair and Chloe comes in and says "mommy Brayden's crying" so I have to hurry and condition and wash and jump out and maybe the next shower I get to shave :) so yeah good luck with that.
When are you coming in Dec? unfortunately we'll be gone the 23-27. let me know. and I have to quirks so I'll skip that tag...J/k I'll think of some, I actually had some of the same ones as you but i'll think of others. Call Me sometime :) :)
You crack me up, Laura :) I have to agree with the whole morning routine and kids thing not working together - Brinkley has taken to screaming bloody murder as soon as I close the shower curtain. Peaceful, I tell ya. I shower at night now, when he's in bed.
And I totally agree with the crusty faces thing. I make sure hands and face are wiped before going anywhere. It takes about 10 seconds. Although I sometimes miss stuff Brinkley's managed to wipe in his hair...oops ;)
You are definately quirky! Thanks for doing this tag- hope you had fun!! :) I definately learned a lot about my friends from doing this!
Hey Laura-it's Taunya, you're cousin. I got your blog from Ashley-hope that's ok! Those are funny quirks! my blog is johnandtaun.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out!
Ha! Fun reading some inside fact/quirks about you. I laughed at a few then stopped for a moment and said hummmmm, I can slightly relate to that. Funny how we don't think about them until asked to....or somethings interrupts our routine.
Too funny! I always love reading about everyone's quirkiness! haha. :)
Nice fall pictures. Christmas card??
um...that whole "crusty child" thing - er - maybe we shouldn't spend too much time together in December... {{blush}}
P.S. If you have visited our cousin taunya's blog can you ask her to send me an invite? Thanks.
Hi back neighbors! Thanks for finding our blog and leaving a comment! It looks like you are in MO? What are you doing there? My parents actually moved to MO 2 1/2 years ago and we are going there for Christmas. Do you miss Rexburg? Well, stay in touch. We'll add you on our links if thats alright. Nice to see your smiling faces!
you can totally add us to your blog!!!! and i will do likewise!!!! and by the way i love your blog layout! super cute!!!!
so yeah, juliette is no longer a new born; infact, she is a 2 1/2 year old with a different princess story for everyday of the week, month, and year! haha!!!! and of course we have our little man and just today i was looking at his newborn pics... he's grown so much so fast! they're fun!!!! thanks for finding our blog!
those are some good quirks! i love getting to kno more about you. i get told im a little ocd as well!
Post a Comment