These are some very unedited pictures of Hannah a few days after her 2nd birthday...she looked so cute and we were ready for church early (not sure how that happened) so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of her. We actually ended up with a grass stain on her tights and late for church after I got carried away taking pictures, oh well...it was worth capturing her sweet little cheeks at age TWO!
| (I'm so sad this one is not in focus!) |
| (see the grass stain??) |
...and just for comparison here's Hannah at this time last year!
9 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAN she is a cutie pie! I love the pictures of her darling little face. We sure do miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Give Hannah a big hug from all of us :)
She is such an angel! I love the colors. Thanks for sharing!
Wow she really has grown :) She looks more and more like a little lady. Very cute pics Laura!! :)
sooo cute! please bring her back. Colette seriously looked out the window this morning and said, "Where's Hanny?" We love her.
Also, please come take baby pictures for me! You are incredible at capturing those perfect little faces. You really have a talent for it.
You take such amazing pictures! And Hannah is such a beautiful little girl. Hope you're loving your new home.
Laura, your little Hannah is such a doll! I can't handle the cuteness!
Aaron and I laughed and laughed and laughed about the fact that you ended up late for church...he he he. What a cute girl!
i love, LOVE her! Oh, she has grown so much..what a beauty!
I love all of them!! The kiddos and I loved looking through all of these. We miss you guys! Love you lots!!
Post a Comment