| Setting up the Christmas tree! Hannah was a real big "helper". |
| I tried to put the "soft" toys at the bottom... |
| Watching the snow fall. |
| Seeing a Christmas light display. |
| This display we went to is done for a good cause. |
| Red Berries at Night. |
| Other than getting ready for Christmas...we have just been hanging around and trying to keep ourselves busy! |
And so, this will be my last post of the year... I have made a decision to take one month off from blogging and just take a break. I just need to have one less thing to do for the holidays and whenever I take time off from blogging and the internet it really helps me realign priorities and spend more time with my family---and that's what I want to do for the holidays! I will be back online around the 2nd week of January so you can look forward to lots of posts about Christmas, the ringing in of 2011, and lots more!
Wishing you safe and Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!
Love, Laura
9 comments:
Fabulous crafting!! Your tree is beautiful.
I LOVE the shutter christmas card holder! I would have NEVER thought of that! Your decor looks awesome! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Laura :)Hey let me know if you guys end up this way so we can get together :)
Awesome garage sale finds :) What a clever way to display christmas cards. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
what a great use for shutters - so creative! have a great trip!
I love your creativity!! Can't wait to see more posts from ya in the new year! Have a wonderful holiday! Love ya!
LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS! So cute. You are so creative! We should have like a craft day or something and you can teach me a few things or two. : )
Those stockings are SO CUTE!! Did you make those since you were at my house...I may totally do that!
You have such a cute family & I love all of your crafts--awesome job!
Okay...its been a month since you last posted...enough with this "inner peace" and "time with family" stuff - BLOG TIME!
Post a Comment