Some summer fun that we've been having over the past couple months...
Lots of evening walks.
Swimmin' in the backyard.
Finding fun things to do indoors (on days that are way to hot) like explore (or shall I say eat) different kinds of textures.
overcome obstacle courses,
and take lots of naps.
Taking a turn to help clean the church.
An outing with Mom, which involved ice cream and lots of napkins.
And playing with friends Brinkley, Caelen, Jackson, and Braden!
I feel that summer is coming to a close. There have been a few cool mornings and evenings around here and I started getting ready for Autumn time! However, with today in the 80's again...I'm not so sure it's going to be as soon as I want! I'm ready for fall! How about you?
Goodbye Summer! Hello Fall!
3 comments:
Cute cute cute! I love all your pics. What camera do you have I want one! Looks like it was a fun summer! Too bad it's practicly over :(
Looks like you guys had a fun summer! I love all the pics and also Hannah's little mohawk she's got goin on! It's adorable :) It's been feeling A LOT like fall here too and I'm kinda likin it :)
OMG. The kids look so cute in that one picture at Kimi's house, but I am in the background and looking....disgruntled? I just don't look good. lol
Could you send me that picture along with the one of Jackson and Bradenin the chair? It's too cute.
Post a Comment