Hey guys! Guess what? I've won a blogging award. It's for:
THE
WORST
BLOGGER OF THE YEAR!
The prize is that YOU get a plethora of posts in the upcoming weeks. Because I JUST KNOW that you have been at the edge of your seats wondering what we've been up to. ;) Yeah...right. But, we have a good excuse for being a lazy blogger.
We were in IDAHO for a month! It was a great time.
I don't even know where to start, but for now (because it's 1 AM...) I am just going to share a couple of family pics that my sister took...
I don't even know where to start, but for now (because it's 1 AM...) I am just going to share a couple of family pics that my sister took...
(I was so proud of our matching silver shoes, aren't we stylin'?)
I think this one is my favorite! :)
Didn't she do a great job!? This was her first "family photo shoot" it was fun to let her practice on us and we got free pics out of the deal! And, Hannah was kinda being a stinker...everytime we tried to "pose" a photo, she would start whining: "ooooo, ooooo, ooooo, ooooo!" She looked like THIS in a ton of the pics...so funny.
What a silly girl.
We still had a lot of the photos turn out WONDERFUL though....
Thanks again Alicia, you did great!
...
I promise there is more fun to come...
I think this one is my favorite! :)
Didn't she do a great job!? This was her first "family photo shoot" it was fun to let her practice on us and we got free pics out of the deal! And, Hannah was kinda being a stinker...everytime we tried to "pose" a photo, she would start whining: "ooooo, ooooo, ooooo, ooooo!" She looked like THIS in a ton of the pics...so funny.
What a silly girl.
We still had a lot of the photos turn out WONDERFUL though....
Thanks again Alicia, you did great!
...
I promise there is more fun to come...
8 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE! What a gorgeous family you have. I think my favorite is the one of you holding her up w/ (both of your) big grins. So cute!
I, for one, am excited to see your pictures from your trip! We're happy to have you back, though :)
I adore your family pictures. Hannah is so cute!
Cute family pictures! she did a great job! i love them!
Alicia did a really good job. I love the picture of the silver shoes. It was fun visiting with you for a few hours while you were here. Hannah is a sweetheart.
Beautiful! I love that girl. What fun pictures. I especially like the silver shoes picture. Very cute!
They are GREAT!!! I love them, they are so cute! I have been missing your blog though! I check just in case I missed something! ;)
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! Hannah is DARLING!! So fun to hear from you! Ohio huh?! Wow. Crazy how fast life changes! I ache for a little Rexburg now and then though! Stay in touch!
Oh My Gosh! She is getting so big! she is such a pretty little thing! You have a beautiful family! I was just looking through some of my photos and there was one of me holding hannah when she was a wee little thing and I had to come check out your blog. I miss you guys a whole bunch. I wish we were closer so we could hang out and watch Hannah grow big! Hope you had a great time in Idaho!
Post a Comment