Hannah Banana!
It is fun to watch you do so many things! This month has been quite the busy one and we have been going going going...you are definitely keeping up...you are movin' and groovin'!
- You are starting to crawl! You get up on your hands and knees (sometimes toes!) and flop forward, sometimes you kinda go sideways and it is more of a scoot than a crawl, but you seem really determined to get where you want to go! Your little belly and knees get red from getting dragged on the floor as you scoot around.
- You are sitting up for longer lengths of time. The other day you were on your belly, I turned my back and when looked back at you and you were on your bum!
- You have really learned how to scream--not crying screaming, but screaming screaming! When you want something...let's just say...you have some lungs! Loud!
- Funny story: I gave you an piece of apple to suck on and you started to try and chew on it so I took it away and learned that you like them...ALOT! you started crying the hardest I have ever seen. Like, I mean, hold your breath crying! It was crazy. So, I guess you like apples!
- You have 2 teeth now and love to bite everything, even my fingers!
- You went on your first airplane ride! From Cleveland to Chicago to Salt Lake City. You were mostly good and only cried a little when it was time to nurse (going up--gotta pop those ears!) and you wanted to look around!
- You visited IDAHO for the first time! I just *know* you love feeling it's fresh mountain air and smell the wonderful "scents" of Idaho. ;)
- You have been dragged around from place to place, met SO MANY new people, and nap times and mealtimes have been haywire at times but you have handled it all very well. I love that you are so social!
- And of course...we have to record the extremely important event of meeting Barbie for the FIRST time!
It's so fun to see the new advances you are making...We love to be a part of your life and feel blessed every day to be able to be your Parents!
Love, Mommy and Daddy!
More pictures for fun!
7 comments:
She's so very, very, very, very cute! I love her smile, her eyes, her cheeks... all of her! How exciting that she's scooting around!
We miss you! Glad you're having so much fun in Idaho!
oh, i love that green and brown outfit! girls clothes are so cute! i feel like anywhere you go there's no cute boy clothes! :) Hannah is getting to be so big!
She is seriously so dang cute! I love the pictures.
I love little Hannah!! She is so cute!!
Its like I'm looking at a mini Connel sitting in the kitchen sink!
Love all the pics!! It was soooo fun to get together with you and Kenna the other day and to meet sweet little Hannah! She is just as cute in person as in her pics :)
OH my gosh what a cutie! I just want to hold her!
Post a Comment