Sunday, June 6, 2010

scooter.

She's on the verge of crawling!!!

5 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

She is such a doll!! Looks like she is definitely thinking about crawling!!! I love how she rocks on her hands and knees- too cute!

Harris said...

She is so cute! Tyler and I were watching it together and we just think she is cute and funny! I love it. Tyler said to say "Oh i want a BBBbbbaby!" lol.

Sweet Em said...

She is sooo cute!!!

I've heard that babies make milestones at or just after they are at different environments. Meggies started crawling the weekend we visited you in March.

Goooooo Hannah! Love those thighs.

Tanya said...

she is SO stinkin cute Laura!! I miss her already! we have to hang out again before you guys leave so I can sneak her some goodies ;) then maybe she won't forget me. She'll be crawling in no time!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh, almost there! :) she's so cute!