You are 5 months old. I am feeling a little sad about that... but only because time is going by soo fast! I want to be able to hug and cuddle you all the time, but before I know it you will be running around and I will have to chase you down just to give you a kiss! It is really fun to have you learning new things all the time and so it is bittersweet to have you grow!
And this past month you have grown so much!
- On April 2 you weighed 14.14! You cute little chunker!
- You are grabbing at everything and everything that ends up in your hands...ends up in your mouth! You especially like paper and anything that plays music.
- You scream all day long...No, not cry, but kind of a yell-scream. You are just talking but you have definitely found your voice and love to project it. It makes me laugh and I can't help but wonder what in the world you are telling me! The other day you started doing it while Grandma was on the phone and nearly gave us a laugh attack!
- You are still eating just a few solid foods, you have tried rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, barley cereal (all mixed with fruit juice such as prune, apple, or white grape juice) you have tried pears, but they gave you a rash (we think it was the pears?!?) Oh , and peas, but you didn't like those very much! :) You like to hold onto the spoon while we feed you. INDEPENDENT LITTLE THING!
- Mommy gives you small amount of juice each day after one of you afternoon naps. You like to hold the cup yourself, but it always falls out of your not quite so developed grip and you get mad! You gulp it down from a sippy cup!
- YOU LOVE BATHS! You kick and wave your arms around trying to splash! It is such a fun part of the day!
- You are starting to teethe and sometimes you can be a little bear! I'm sure that it hurts so bad! Thank goodness for Tylenol and your binky...which you are finally taking, but only to CHEW ON! :) No teeth have come in yet, so we'll see how long you teeth before you get any teeth!
- Mommy has had a hard time trying to figure out when to go out with you since you are not to fond of riding in the car seat. You are getting better in the car, but when we go to the store, I put you in your baby bjorn and carry you around like a little papoose. You hardly make a peep! You love to look around at everything...you are so curious about what is going on around you!
- You LOVE the TV. When we turn on Baby Einstein you stare at it and cry when we turn it off! It's quite hilarious! We have only let you watch for a few minutes at a time (I know you are all thinking I'm one of those "don't let your baby watch TV" snobs...WELL I AM! HA!), and usually when you are overexcited, because it calms you down just a little bit. However, the thing that calms you down the most is if we take you outside or on a walk.
We are constantly reminding ourselves how lucky we are to have you in our lives! You make it so much better! What would we do without you?!?!
We LOVE YOU!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
4 comments:
she is gorgeous! i love her and can not get enough of her! Happy 5 months Hannah!
Wow 5 months!! How time flies! She is so so cute! I can't wait to meet her (and see you guys also!).
She is such a cutie! I can't believe she is 5 months. Aurianna turns 4 months on Friday, crazy. BTW Aurianna loves to watch TV too. She is currently watching the Jazz game with her daddy, she also loves Phineas and Ferb on Disney Channel. She is doll!
Time really does fly :) I remember sitting at your baby shower and being so excited for you! I don't think that has changed much! I'm still excited for you and love to watch Hannah grow through pictures and hear about how things are going :) What a cutie
Post a Comment