Monday, April 5, 2010

easter 2010.

We had a "HOPPY" Easter.  


Hannah found her Easter Basket...



Then it was..."Mom, Dad!  Don't you know what Easter is REALLY ABOUT?!?!"


Oh...yeah...guess we better watch Conference!

It was fun to just hang out, get "spiritchal", and eat easter candy!




12 comments:

Kimi said...

That last picture is priceless. HA. Hannah's such a cutie pie :)

Thanks for coming over and bringing dinner! We had a blast :)

Heidi said...

These are so cute!!! And this reminded me of when you guys gave some of those munchkin things to Luke. Such a long time ago! You guys are awesome!! Happy Easter, late! :)

The Beck Bunch said...

How super cute!! I love the blue lips!!!

Sweet Em said...

Well now, I'm going to feel a little less guilty about giving Meggie the ears of a tiny chocolate bunny to eat.

Ashley said...

those are great pictures! What a little doll. I love her so much and I've never met her. {hint hint}

love and miss you guys!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love the look on Hannah's face with the blue lips :) It's as if she's saying, "Hey! How'd that get there?" Too cute! :)

Harris said...

Yay, you got one of those things for the food. I don't know what they are called but i am super excited for you little girl. By the way how come she is always so darn cute. I LOVE the Ears and of course the Blue mouth. Can it get any better?? Lol.

Luke and Katie said...

too cute! ahh, she is such a doll!

DAD said...

the first picture with the ears reminds me of LU LU when she was a little baby

Katie Lee said...

your little one is so adorable! Looks like you had a great easter!

Tanya said...

what a sweet little girl!! Love the blue lips! =)

Josh and Krystal said...

She has the prettiest little eyes. What a cute little family you guys have.