Today, I whipped up some Valentine truffles for Connel. They were made with lots of yummy Chocolate. Right now Connel is soothing our extremely fussy little baby...because someone (who... me?) snitched too much while making them...
(how else would I have known the chocolate was yummy?!)
My poor baby's tummy!
Thank you honey! You are the best Daddy and husband ever! I love you!
3 comments:
I love chocolate too but Molly doesn't, it's so sad!
Chocolate is SO tempting! How dare that chocolate. That's so sweet of you to make truffles for Connel! I'll have to get that recipe and do it for Trap.
it just happens to be that time of year when chocolate is almost impossible to resist! I hope that you have fun at relief society tonight! I am going to miss getting to see you guys tonight! and no more chocolate. lol.
Post a Comment