Whoa! You did these yourself? They're so good, Laura! I especially love the booty crack one. I need to take one of Braden's.
Okay, I take it back. My for-real favorite is the one where she's peeking at you from under the blanket. I LOVE IT! I want to take that picture and put it in my pocket. It's adorable.
Love these!!! Love the crack and love the one with the blankets up around her. How perfect is that?!! Simply precious!!!
Beautiful!!! I bet she's better in person too. =) Good job guys... she's adorable.
adorable! love the one with the blanket over her mouth
Seriously could she get any cuter??? YES but she is a DOLL!
Aww! You took those? You should go pro, seriously! Adorable :)
oh my she is gorgeous!! I love the picture of her peeking to, and her little bum. =) she's so cute!! Good Job on the pictures!
You did a great job chica!!! You know which ones are my fav, and she is so cute and precious! And getting big fast!
I love them!!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Whoa! You did these yourself? They're so good, Laura! I especially love the booty crack one. I need to take one of Braden's.
Okay, I take it back. My for-real favorite is the one where she's peeking at you from under the blanket. I LOVE IT! I want to take that picture and put it in my pocket. It's adorable.
Love these!!! Love the crack and love the one with the blankets up around her. How perfect is that?!! Simply precious!!!
Beautiful!!! I bet she's better in person too. =) Good job guys... she's adorable.
adorable! love the one with the blanket over her mouth
Seriously could she get any cuter??? YES but she is a DOLL!
Aww! You took those? You should go pro, seriously! Adorable :)
oh my she is gorgeous!! I love the picture of her peeking to, and her little bum. =) she's so cute!! Good Job on the pictures!
You did a great job chica!!! You know which ones are my fav, and she is so cute and precious! And getting big fast!
I love them!!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment