A few weeks ago we had fun bowling with our friends Tyler and Haylie. The place was somewhat Gh-Ett-O...but still a blast. We will have fun going again sometime!
(Gotta love the butt shots! :)
We were going to do a few practice bowls, but then I got a strike on my first practice bowl!! haha! so we decided that we would just play and count it! Let's just say that the rest of my bowling didn't go as planned. Well...let's just say I LOST!
Hannah's first time bowling and she was so good the whole time! Talking and smiling at us and looking around at everything!
4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I absolutely love that picture of the three of you. So cute! Hannah is getting so big!
babies are good bowlers! =) She is sooooo cute and I have to say that you are looking really amazing too. I can tell that your little girl makes you very happy. I'm so glad for you. Enjoy every minute, they get so big so fast!
You probably lost because you use words like "butt." I'm just sayin'...
It's always fun to get together with friends!! I'm glad Hannah is a good little trooper wherever she goes :) That seems to make life a little easier :) Oh and thank you for all your comments and support. I really appreciate it! :)
Post a Comment