Wednesday, January 6, 2010

two months.

My Hannah Banana,

You are getting SO BIG! 
(notice the red tint in her hair!  Mostly noticeable from the PINK background...but she does have some red in her hair.)

We are loving your little rolls and your new smiles that you are showing us!  We see a new part of your personality every day and we are enjoying everything about you!  The past month has flown by.  Here are some of the things that you are doing...


  • You are gaining lots of weight and starting to fill out like a little chubby baby should! :)
  • Just the other day you started to SMILE at us.  Your new smiles are so cute!  Our hearts melt every time you give us a little grin.
  • You are starting to like bath time a little bit more.  No more screaming through the whole thing!
  • You are really good at holding your head up whenever we burp you.
  • You love to take naps on Mommy and Daddy's bed...you also love to sleep on your belly whenever Mommy gives you the chance. ;)
  • Your acid reflux is fairly under control with Prevacid, but the medicine makes you really gassy and somewhat colicky (blech)!  You love to lay on your tummy on a warm towel when your tummy is hurting.
  • You turn your head toward voices and sounds and you are looking around a lot more to see the objects and things around you.
  • You are starting to stay awake longer in the morning time and play with Mommy for a bit until you start to get sleepy again, and you still sleep the afternoon away!

  • You went on your first long car ride (13 hours there, 16 back) and hardly fussed at all and slept almost the entire time, I doubt we will get away with that ever again! 

  • You do not really like your pacifier, however you have found your hands and love to suck on them and every once in a while we find you sucking on your thumb!
(You can't really tell from the picture, but she had her thumb in her pacifier and her paci in her mouth!)

You are growing way to fast.  We try to cherish each moment because we know that we will miss these days when they are gone.



    We love you little bug!

    Love, Mommy and Daddy

    5 comments:

    Brianna Tuckett said...

    Those pictures are too cute! I love the funny face she's making in the last one. Too precious!!Sounds like she's doing well and I'm sooooo glad!! :)

    Heidi said...

    That is so sweet. You have such a precious little girl and your little family is so sweet. I say little, like mine is so big. I have one more than you. But I guess yours just seems so little because Hannah is still so little. It's good that you are cherishing this time, because you are right, you will miss it when it's gone. I miss it. And it will go by way too fast. I hope the reflux goes away soon. Love to you all!

    Holly said...

    She is SO dang sweet! Scrumptious really!

    The Beck Bunch said...

    She is sooooo cute! I showed Molly her pictures and she was smiling st her. Maybe they used to be friends. It was cute.

    Kimi said...

    All of the pictures are too cute. She is seriously such a doll. I especially love the first picture of her sleeping, all bundled up :)

    On the way to church on Sunday, I asked Brinkley if he wanted to see his friends. He said, "Yes. And cute Baby Hannah." Too sweet :)

    We love you!