Thursday, January 28, 2010

grandma C visits.

We had a lot of fun this last week....Grandma came to visit!

Hannah had so much fun being held and cuddled and spoiled by her Grandma's love and kisses.

On Thursday we went to JoAnn's and chose material for Hannah's blessing dress.
On Friday Connel took his day off and we went to the Library and the Art Museum.

On Saturday we took my Mom to see Amish Country, we went to the Cheese Factory and an Antique Store then out to eat.

She came to church with us on Sunday as well, it turned out perfectly because I had the RS Lesson and she held Hannah while I gave the lesson...not like it was a chore or anything... :)  Later on Sunday, we went to Kirtland and got a very nice tour from a great Senior Missionary,  he told us lots of interesting things about Kirtland and made the tour very special and peaceful.  It meant a lot.  We also went to the John Johnson Home and Farm on Monday and drove through the Amish Country near there.


On Tuesday, my mom and I just stayed at home and spent time sewing and Grandma got to cuddle with Hannah most of the day, while we watched a BBC show called MiddleMarch (very good!)

It was sad to see Grandma leave and it just didn't seem long enough...I guess it never does!


It was fun to show family around the place where we live.  We loved having her here with us!  We hope that we will get to see you again very soon Grandma!  We love you!

(Sorry for the lack of pictures...my Mom took most of them on her camera!)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah for grandma's! I love the pictures of where you live, it looks really lovely. Hannah is the best little baby! She looks so cuddly and fun. I'm glad that she's had lots of time with grandma's and aunt's and, I'm sure it's nice for you too! I love BBC... It's my favorite. I just watched Daniel Deronda.. it's George Eliot too. A little weird, but hey, they wear big pretty dresses so it's still fun! =)

Tanya said...

How fun! I bet Hannah was lovin' all the extra hugs and kisses (not that she doesn't get any anyway) Your mom is so pretty! sounds like you guys had lots of fun!! You gotta love Grandma's! (and the extra help);)

Sweet Em said...

:( I'm jealous. I'm glad you all had fun. (Aaron and I laughed trying to imagine what Connel was about to say about that painting.)

I'm thrilled to hear that Middlemarch has been done by the BBC. I tried to read it and 2 pages in was gonzo!

Taunya Spaulding said...

hey! sounds like you guys had fun with grandma! :) you're looking really good by the way and i still think that hannah looks like connell! :) there's a little bit of you in her but i see dad! i'm sure you probably hear that a lot! hope all is going well!!

Brooks said...

I love all those places! It's crazy to think you're so close. If ya'll ever want buddies we can meet you somewhere. Ohio is so fun!

Kimi said...

It's true, Mom's/Grandma's are the best. I'm so glad she was finally able to come out and meet beautiful little Hannah :)

Darla said...

I can't believe we live so close. Where are you? I wish I could have seen your mom. How is she? she looks great. I am in Hudson.