Tuesday, July 7, 2009

pink.

Looks like there will be plenty of...

this:


this:
this:


this:


this:


and this:

to drive Daddy crazy! (...and, of course, wrap him around a little tiny finger...)

Now without further adieu...

Here is our little GIRL!!!
Isn't she adorable?!?!?! Just about the cutest thing ever.

I know! We were SO sure that it was going to be a boy, but when they did the ultrasound, and she started looking at the gender and the tech said, "That's a Girl!"

I said, "Are you sure?" and she said, "Yes, I'm sure that's a girl!"

Connel said, "A girl huh?" and I asked him, "Are you excited?" and he said "Yeah." In a kind of a "I-really-wanted-a-boy-but-I-will-love-my-little-girl" kind of a voice. Then later he said, "Now I have to worry about warding off boys!" So cute and protective already!

Um yeah, soooo I'm totally ready for hairbows and tutus and barbies and dresses and pink and purple and doing hair and kisses and decorating with lambs and butterflies and lady bugs...yep, I think I can manage.

(and sorry...no bum pics!--you'll have to take my word for it.)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Woo-Hoo for girls!!! :) I am so excited for you!

The Packards said...

I knew it!! Yay, cant wait to see this adorable baby girl!

yvonne said...

It's so fun to have a little girl- and tell Connel he'll be wrapped around her finger!!! We're so happy for you guys!

Sara said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! Girls are so so special--I am so happy for you!

Holly said...

Yeah!!! Girls are SO Much fun... especially to dress! SO excited for you! :)

Melly Mae, Curt-dowg and B-$$ said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!