Friday, July 10, 2009

my two friends.


It never fails, every morning, I look out my back window and see these two little guys. I love having wildlife for friends. It's like being a Disney Princess or something. Now, if I could just get them to come and do my dishes!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

How cute!!! I love bunnies!! Luke and Shelby will love this post.

Tanya said...

Cute! I remember seeing bunnies in Minneapolis, I loved it

Heidi said...

Have you tried singing to them? It might work...can't hurt.

Julie said...

Hey girl,
I just saw that you are having a girl! I am so excited for you. I heard from Jana you are coming over here in August, I hope I get to see you!

Amy said...

So cute! Hey- I need your address! Will you email me it? Love ya!

a farmer's wife and her real life said...

Nope, we don't know what we're having yet. I haven't even been to the doctor. I loved my doctor in Reno so I hated having to decide who to go to here. My first appt. is at the end of this month, and I'll be about 18 1/2 weeks, so I'm hoping they'll go ahead and do the ultrasound then. By the way, you need to post more belly pictures! You are too cute pregnant!