Friday, July 3, 2009

chicago.

Here is a little slideshow I put together of the rest of our Michigan/Chicago trip. We went to Chicago and stayed there for our Anniversary and a couple days after that. It took me forever to put this silly video together and I uploaded it to youtube and now the quality is all pooey. So you are only getting pictures. I might add the detailed story later, but right now, I am going to go to bed!!!



P.S. Have a wonderful Independence Day!

4 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

Wow! You guys hit all the FUN places!! What a fun celebration!! LLOOVVEE Chicago! Nice job on the video.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

how fun....I miss Chicago...was there a lady "flying" outside the window....was that turtle cheesecake?

Brownies said...

Fun!
Wow, I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! YOu are going to love it all!
You are so funny. Your comment about creativity on my blog made me laugh.

Ashley said...

Fun pictures/slideshow!

By the way...I love your new blog background and the cute heading! I am so excited for your new little addition to the family.