Friday, April 3, 2009

spring.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

How beautiful, I wish we were there, we woke up to about 5 inches of snow this morning and it is still coming down. It is for sure not spring here.

C.B. said...

ohhh pretty!

Ashley said...

I wish I could say the same for the weather here. It snowed today... a lot! That's Idaho weather for ya. Grrr!

Ashley said...

Hey Laura! I should show you our Spring pictures.. we had a blizzard on Sunday and snow all day today! Don't you miss it here?! Well, I hope you enjoy the fresh smelling flowers and don't worry about us here in the Tundra! Miss you guys!

Richard and Ashley (and parker)

Tanya said...

Yay for Spring!! beautiful picture, did you get that off the internet or did you take it? if you took it I'm totally jealous cause we have nothing like that here, this morning it snowed...yuck!! I can't wait for spring!!

Leshy said...

wow looks like a lot of people.. from idaho say it snows i'm guessing they aren't lying.