Thursday, April 30, 2009

announcement.



The announcement is that my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She was born on Tuesday night April 28th, at 8:40pm, she weighed 7lbs 5oz and is 19 1/2" long. Right now, they are calling her Meg, but her full name is still being decided.
Congrats to Aaron, Emily and Tessa!


Welcome to the family Meg!

8 comments:

Hanna in the House... said...

I really can't believe she is getting married. I just remember her and Eli having a little crush on eachother, WIERD!! For some reason It is okay for me to get married at a young age, but when my little sisters did, it was too much! Cingrats to your sister, she is beautiful!

Tanya said...

Little Alisha is getting married?!?! oh my gosh I can't believe it!! I still picture her as this little girl peeking into your bedroom to watch us hang out in your room!!That is so exciting!!! and Meg is adorable!!

Loni said...

So, is the sister that is getting married the same sister that just gave birth? Just teasing. Isn't it weird to have younger siblings grow older?

Ashley said...

Congrats all around! I can't believe Alicia is getting married. How fun. When is the big day or does she know yet?

Erika said...

Yay for fun announcements! And thanks for being my Met friend! How are things going?

Taunya Spaulding said...

alicia is getting married?!? why is the hill family always the last to find out? :) that's great! welcome to the family brandon and baby meg!

kim said...

Two very great events!! I am happy for your family. I am so glad to hear that Meg is here and everything went okay. 7lbs-that is so great! Congrats guys!

Sweet Em said...

Dang! That is a super cute picture of you and Alicia!