I went to ice cream with my friends Julie, Tanya and Jana...
My mom, sister and I were able to go shopping, go to lunch, go to the library and watch chic flicks! Here are a couple of pics of us being silly!
I was also able to get to see my friend Heidi and spend some time with her and her kids!
After such a great time in Idaho, I was sad to leave, but missed my hubby severely! When I got home (after we finally found each other at the St. Louis Airport!) he had a bouquet of flowers (fall colors even-woohoo go Connel!) for me. What a sweetie! There really is no place like home... Here and There!
6 comments:
I love all these darling pictures and reading about all of your adventures! Thanks for sharing your blog link with me, helps me feel a little like I know what is happening in your world. I love you! Paula
OH! look at you CUTE girls! That brings back memories! :) Looks like you had a fun Idaho trip!
It's good to see you, Tanya, and Jana together again.
It was so fun getting to see you! I miss you already!
yahhh!! idaho girls! you guys all look so GREAT! isn't it the best to get together with old friends! love it!
I'm so jealous that you and Heidi were able to hang out!!! I can't believe you were here it looks like you had an absolute blast!!!
Post a Comment