Monday, September 22, 2008

idaho trip summer 2008 {part 1}.

Didja miss me? No, I have not been purposely neglecting my blog. I have been on vacation! And what a fun (and eventful) one at that! Going almost a full month with out internet made me realize that I CAN live without blogging. However, I did miss reading all the updates!

I didn't miss my email and blogging buddies as much as I thought I would (sorry), I just had so much fun with the family and friends that I have missed for 8 months!


We were only in Missouri for a few days before we headed to Idaho. We first met up with Connel's family and headed to Bear Lake. It was so great to see them, it had been 8 months since the last time we saw them!




We spent Labor Day weekend boating, jet-skiing, fourwheeling, watching movies and going to the Minnetonka Cave.



We also celebrated all of our birthdays together, (thankfully because I am really awful at remembering them all!)

It was great to spend time with the Pettersons, they are the best in-laws that I could ever ask for!

7 comments:

Sweet Em said...

That Connel is a (very white) goof ball. I bet he is glad to have you back with him.

Luke and Katie said...

so glad that you are BACK!! Thanks for the email...can't wait for all the pictures and updates on the blog!! Ohhh, Idaho looks like it was FABULOUS!

C.B. said...

Looks like fun! We love bear lake! Cute header by the way!

Kimi said...

Hooray for being back! I'm glad you had such a great vacation :) (Although you guys seem to have fun no matter where you are... :) ) Can't wait for more blog updates! I've missed you!

Kate Call said...

finally!! i have been waiting for you to post FOREVER now!! don't make me wait so long next time Ü looks like you have been busy having fun! glad to hear it!

Calise said...

How fun! WE love bear lake, don't you just love how blue the water is? Can't wait to see what other fun stuff you have been doing :)

Ashley said...

Laura! I found your blog, it's cute. If you want to see mine, I'll send you an invite. Email me at ashleyhunter890@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon....