I was um... 15 and a Sophmore...probably talking on the phone in my room to Tanya, sitting in the car talking to Jana, reading a magazine or writing a note.
5 things on my list to do today... since it's night I'll do tomorrow's list...
1. Workout
2. Laundry
3. Finish Mom's B-day present (ya...i know..it's belated)
4. Make Dinner for General Authority
5. Retrieve Package from UPS
Snacks I enjoy...
Ice Cream, Potato Chips, Cheese and Crackers, Tortilla chips and Salsa Con Queso, Claussen Pickles, Fruit Smoothies, Cereal
What would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire?
Selfish Things: Go on a Cruise, Go to Italy, Build or buy my own dream home, Invest, buy a new wardrobe, get microderm abrasion, go to a spa every week...I could go on forever.
Unselfish Things: Pay Tithing and a GENEROUS fast offering, Buy or build my Parents and Parents-In-Laws their dream homes, get people gifts, take my and my friends on a shopping spree, give some to a poor family/families, give some as a scholarship to help some students get through college because someone helped me.
3 of my bad habits...
Procrastination, Burping, Eating Junk Food
5 Places I have lived...
Ogden, UT (1 place)
St. George, UT (2 places)
Idaho Falls, ID (3 places)
Rexburg, ID (8 places)
Cleveland, OH (1 place)
5 Jobs I have had...
1. Subway Sandwich Artist
2. Carrie's Small Scholars
3. Manager- Davenport Prop.
4. Manager- Aspen Village
5. Mission Home Attendant
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I ate dirt as a child.
2. I fear that someone will attack me when I am in the shower.
3. I have kissed more people than you can count on your fingers and toes...don't worry... I only kiss one person now! Geez...talk about telling your deep dark secrets!!!
4. I secretly want to be a famous singer...I pretend all the time.
5. I just got a new job.
I'm tagging Tanya, because she needs to post and I'm Tagging Alicia, cuz she is a new blogger.
7 comments:
What's your new job?! Always love reading tags... you find out some pretty fun stuff about your friends! :)
I am the attendant at the Mission Home here in Cleveland. I do the housekeeping so the Mission President and his Wife can concentrate on missionar work. I also help with meals and such when there are missionary incomings/outgoings/transfers and when General Authorities come to visit and such. It's only part-time and very flexible which is nice.
About 4 days ago I was looking at the dresses that "they" wore to the Oscars and I realized, not sadly, just realistically that I would never be a movie star. I guess subliminally I had always thought I would be...
Ha! already posted so I'm not doing the tag!! just kidding I'll do it. just not right now. sounds like a fun job!!
Hi Laura...I just came across your blog from a link on my Site Meter. Nice to "meet" you. I enjoyed reading all about you on this tag! I am also glad to see you tried my Chicken Bow Tie Pasta...and the recipe layout you made is GREAT!
I am glad I am not the only one that is afraid they will get attacked in the shower! I felt so alone! Your tag was very cute! sounds like your job is very interesting and fun- good luck!
I love the new page it is so cute! I would have to agree with you on being slefish if i won that much money. I would like to believe I would be really giving, but once you've been on one cruise you're hooked! I love reading about people it is so interesting!
Post a Comment