I have never seen a street with MY name...and it's a "Lane", not a road, not an avenue, not a street but a "Lane"!!!
The wierd statue: this is the only explanation that I can find about it. "Officially untitled, this amazing sculpture by Harold Balazs stands in the heart of the town and the hearts of all who experiences its radiance." What is it?
Erie Lake: The lake is frozen in places and the ice is getting packed up along the shore. It was sunny out...but COLD!!!
There are a ton of really cute houses around here that I really LOVE and so I took some pictures, but they wouldn't upload...so, I will post them later.
4 comments:
It look beautifu there...did you try to walk on the frozen lake??
How fun, you guys need more snow there, to bad we can't ship some outta Rexburg!!
Glad you guys are getting out and enjoying your new town. It looks like fun!
Oh, Laura. I miss you so much! I've been thinking about you so much lately, and I miss everything we used to do together. But I know we'll be friends forever! I'm so glad we both have these blogs so we can keep track of each others' lives. And of course you're Aunt Laura! You're the only Aunt Laura Emily will ever have-you're irreplaceable! I'm glad you and Connel are having so much fun together. We love you goth so much!
Post a Comment