Sunday, February 24, 2008

birthday dress.

On my birthday, Connel took me out to Olive Garden. We dressed up, I got to wear my new dress...which I absolutely LOVE!


I also got to wear my new coat. I recieved it for Christmas, but have had to send it back twice to get the right size. I got the correct size the day before my birthday!



Connel kept telling me that he looked hot, so I just had to take a picture.



Here is Connel trying to be like Cody...he tried and tried, but his eyebrows just don't work the same for some reason.

6 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

super cute outfit! I especially love the dress. I always want new dresses for special occasions. Lots of stuff on Lost that makes you really think. Our friends and we really love making predictions. Who do you guys think are the "Oceanic 6?"

Sweet Em said...

You are so hot!

a farmer's wife and her real life said...

So cute!! Love the dress and the coat! Tell Connel no matter how hard he tries, he'll never be as hot as Danny. ;) I guess that's my own biased opinion though!

C.B. said...

Your dress and coat are fabulous Laura loo!

Tanya said...

your dress and coat are way cute!! that reminds me, I could use some new dresses, and clothes, good thing I'm going to Boise this weekend! (to bad you don't live there)

Holly said...

LOVE LOve LOVe the dress and your new coat! Very very cute! Hope you had a great birthday!