Monday, September 19, 2011

Indians Game, July 2011.

Wow, I am I ever behind!  Here are pictures we took at an Indians Game we went to before our good friends the Yates moved. 

Cleveland was looking a little gloomy up until the game got started.  We thought we might get rained out.


It had been awhile since I've been downtown and I noticed one specific change. ;)

1 little, 2 little, 3 little indians...4 little, 5 little Indians fans.  No we were not marching, but I still seem to look like I am leading the band.

Into the game. ;) She would clap when everyone else did.

The gang, some looking, some not...

Our family (and Trapper behind us, Ha ha!) at the game.


Braden had the best view. ;)  and Hannah ate practically all the popcorn.

We played the Chicago White Sox, it was a really boring game and we lost. But we still had fun otherwise!

Watching fireworks at the end of the game.  This was her first "real" firework experience (she slept through the ones on the 4th of July) and she was NOT a fan!  Too loud and scary!

Seriously...the cutest picture ever.
It was really fun and we didn't end up needing our umbrellas!  Thanks for inviting us you guys, it made for some great memories with you that we will always cherish! :)  We miss you and hope you are having a great time in good ole "Paradise Valley"!

4 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

Aww!!!! That was such a fun time. Mind if I steal some of these photos? They're awesome! I love how Trapper bombed y'alls picture. haha What a goof. We miss you guys!

Brianna Tuckett said...

How fun! I went to a professional game once in Denver and, like you, thought the game was a little dull, but the atmosphere is really cool to be apart of! Glad you guys had fun! :)

My Songbook said...

I just read your comment on the Daybook and laughed so hard! I love the Angelina and Brad idea! I am so doing that next time I'm pregnant at Halloween. Anyways, I just had to check out your blog :)

Heidi said...

That seriously is the cutest picture ever!! I just spent the last half hour looking through your blog. I LOVE it!! I love you guys so much. And Hannah is SERIOUSLY the cutest little girl!! Oh my goodness!!