Hey! Yes, I'm still here, still alive. It was a nice break. Caused me to rethink some things, I guess. After so much of a break, you'd think I'd be super excited to get back, but to tell you the truth, I don't really feel much like blogging. Not in a "bloggy" sense anyway. I just feel like getting back to the basics of why I started and doing some family journaling. Boring to some of you I know, but to me, that's my passion. My family, my history. Journaling does it for me.
We went to California to visit Connel's Mom's side of the family and it was nice! The munchkin and I had our first trip to Disneyland! We had a little family reunion, and we just hung out and caught up. More about that later though...Peace out.
3 comments:
Jealous..... : (
You look like you're having the best time though. So that makes me happy. : ) hehe
Hey, even on vaca you are a better blogger than me! haha. I appreciate ANYTHING you blog, so don't feel overwhelmed by it. Just remember, it's supposed to be FUN, not a job! haha.
As to your question, we actually will be around in December and January since I will be a blimp pregnant lady. Baby #3 is controlling our Christmas this year =) Why? Are you coming up??!!!
Fun!! I LOVE Disneyland! :)
Post a Comment