Monday, March 21, 2011

january 2011.

Here are some pictures and little events from the end of January.  To sum it up...


 Hannah and I were entertained by a sheet, she was all giggles!






Daddy gave some horsey rides.

We found out that Hannah is a carnivore and enjoys bacon and chicken wings for breakfast!



Hannah and I had a mini-manicure (her first).  Beautiful wouldn't you say??? :)


 Hannah had friend Scott over to play.


We played and played and played in the snow.  Then, it snowed some more and we played again!






 Hannah started wearing pigtails!  CUTE!

 She had a couple more friends over!

Hannah loves to help with the laundry.  Here she is helping me "sort" it. (she tosses it all out on the floor, piece by piece... ;)

She is also becoming very good at "helping" with everything.  She likes to help me put here toys and messes away.  And she gets LOTS of practice!

2 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

We used to have a penguin sled! We would squish both Emma and Leah in there! So cute!

The Beck Bunch said...

I need to try pig tails. They are so cute!!