Friday, December 10, 2010

rockin'.

Hannah is in love with the Christmas song "Up on the Housetop"  I got a little video from the library that had children's Christmas songs and Hannah loved it!  Now, every time she hears that song she starts dancing to it!  It is soooo adorable!  She has started to try and say "HO HO HO" during the "who wouldn't go?" part and now she says it on cue sometimes  Ooooohhhh  I can't stand it, it is to much cuteness to handle!  The first time I heard her say it I got all teary eyed and soft!  I am in love with this girl and her fun-loving personality!

(Don't mind that she has no shirt on...a lot of the time we will just let her go running around without pants or a shirt!  She's a baby, ya know?)  In order to hear the video you will need to pause the Playlist at the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

So cute!! I miss your laugh! I can't wait to see you when you come...when are you coming by the way? call me!