The dress that Hannah is wearing in these pictures is the same dress I wore 27 years ago! We decided to take advantage of the fall leaves and snap some pictures in our next door neighbor's yard. I love the faces she is making in these photos, they are soooo Hannah!
Just for fun. A ruffley bum.
...and 1st birthday and 1 year photos to come!
6 comments:
Way cool to have pictures of Hannah in one of your dresses!! I'm sure she will treasure those pictures one day and maybe even put her daughter in the same dress! Too cute!! =]
Adorable! You should post a picture of you in the dress too! Miss you Laura!!
super cute!! love the little ruffle bum!
Love it! It is nice to know our parents keep all our stuff for a reason right? now you can enjoy it al over again with your sweet adorable little preciousness!! Love you!!!
that so cool! :) That's such a cute little dress! I wish i had a girl to dress them up in my old dresses.
So cute!! Crazy thing is I had that same dress in maroon! So we are both super cool now
Post a Comment