One of Hannah's 3 Fourth of July outfits! Yes, I know a little overboard, but I LOVE that red white and blue color scheme. Can't get enough!
Watching the fireworks with Mom and Dad...they were really close and really noisy, talk about harsh on a babies ears. So we covered them up the best we could...
Hannah's Flag outfit, made by me!!! I made this when I was in Idaho and had some time to craft. I got the ribbon from a fun place in Shelly called the Ribbon Retreat. You can buy their ribbon online HERE.
I'm so cool, I tweaked a vintage flag pic.
Chillin' with the Kirkham kids at the fireworks.
Hannah's "Mac" Daddy.
Totally amazed and totally posed.
Playing some more with the kids.
Chillin'
Classic firework pic.
Is it to late for fourth of July wishes? I hope yours was great!
4 comments:
Oh My gosh you did an amazing job on her outfit and bow. You are amazing!!!
What fun adventures you've been having. Hannah is so adorable. Love that flag outfit you made her!
LOVE the flag outfit... you should make a tutorial, haha. I would totally do it, if I knew how. You're so clever.
That flag onsie is too cute!! Way to go Laura!! I LOVE the firework pic! Those are usually really hard to get to come out right, so kudos to you :)
Post a Comment