Thursday, July 15, 2010

eight months.



Baby girl, 

You are still a baby, but starting to grow up a little bit!  This last month you have really grown by leaps and bounds and I have been trying to keep up with you!  We love to see all the fun things you are doing.  We are entertained by just watching you and the new things you are doing each day.  


  • You are a super crawler!  You just jet along and the next thing I know you are getting into something you are not supposed to.  When you crawl on the kitchen floor, you use your hands, but then you only use one knee and the other foot to crawl, I think it's because it a hard floor and it hurts your knees, but it may be that you are trying to get around faster!  It's pretty cute to watch.
 


  • You are eating finger foods and boy am I glad!  It keeps you entertained for at least ten minutes!  You like puffs, cooked diced carrots, bananas, graham crackers, yogurt bites, and diced canned pears.  Actually that's all the finger foods you've tried!  You just like to be independent and feed yourself!



  • You are also starting to pull yourself up on things!  But, only if we are holding one or both of your hands, I guess you are still building confidence!  You get sooo excited when we say "Yay!" because you are standing!

  • You are way into everything besides your toys.  Give you paper, plastic, cardboard, lids, spoons, keys, Dad's zip tag for work, and you are a happy girl!

  • This past month you went on your first trip.  We went to Idaho, Oregon, Salt Lake City Area, and Yellowstone Nat'l Park, I think we passed through Montana on the way home from Yellowstone.  That's six new states!  Making 10 total for you!

  • You are babling just a bit, you say "ba-ba-ba..."  but you actually put your bottom lip to your gums when you say it and it sounds like "va-va-va", instead of your lips together!  It's adorable! You are adorable! 

We la-la-LOVE you!

Love, Mommy and Daddy

8 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

i love her big BIG blue eyes! i can't believe she's 8 months old! they grow up tooo fast! :)

Trapper and Suzy said...

Oh my gosh, she's adorable. And she's so photogenic!! You have a little model on your hands. : )

Ashley said...

She IS adorable! I love all of the pictures, especially the ones outside. Did you make her flower she is wearing with her yellow polka dot dress? I want one! :)

Brooke Monk said...

what a doll! And what a good photographer you are, you always amaze me laura!

The Beck Bunch said...

GREAT pictures!! She is so cute!

Chatty Family said...

She is so super cute! My favorite thing about her besides her adorable smile? Her fluffy ducky hair! I love it!

AaReAn said...

Hey Laura,
email me at ladittadesign@hotmail.com and I'll send ya that poster! :-)

Brianna Tuckett said...

She is still just as adorble as ever and you take the best pics of her ever!!! No need to ever go to a photographer cuz you're awesome Laura!!! :)