Thursday, March 19, 2009

jhonny k visits.

We had some visitors stay with us a couple weeks ago! My cousin and his two friends were on their way to Nashville and stopped in on their way there. It was fun for us to have relatives come and stay, and it was fun for them to eat all the leftover Poppyseed Chicken Casserole! :)

Right to Left: Ian, me, Connel, Todd-(I went on a date with Todd in college...small world!), Jonathan (JhonnyK)

I posted about my cousin's music awhile back. He is one of my greatest examples of pursuing dreams. He is on his way to Nashville to pursue music. He is a very talented singer and song writer, but most of all he is a great friend and example to everyone he meets! He is energetic, outgoing, and always ready to have some fun. I am glad that I am privileged to be related to such a wonderful person!

2 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Yeah - I love Jonathan

Amber said...

I know Johnathan! I went on a date with him once to Sonic. I remeber we ordered blue slushies to turn our teeth blue ha ha. He's a really nice guy. Tell him hi for me if you see him again. HE may not even remember