After the Museum kicked us out (because they were closing...) we decided to go to Union Station (an vintage railroad station turned shopping center/hotel/restaurant hub), what we forgot was that there was a big Mardi Gras celebration and so we ended up leaving, we did still have enough time to see the beautiful architecture and design of the building.
Later we went to Bandanna's BBQ and then went home to watch Swiss Family Robinson.

Then on Sunday, I got to talk to my entire family face to face on Skype!
It was a great weekend!
One more thing..have you all checked out the new BARBIE BLOG?!?!? Awesome. I love Barbie, somebody told me that they think she is going to make her comeback with all this 50th anniversary stuff, I just thought "She doesn't have to make a comeback, she's always been the classiest fashionista out there!!!"
It was a great weekend!
One more thing..have you all checked out the new BARBIE BLOG?!?!? Awesome. I love Barbie, somebody told me that they think she is going to make her comeback with all this 50th anniversary stuff, I just thought "She doesn't have to make a comeback, she's always been the classiest fashionista out there!!!"
4 comments:
I love art museums they are great. Yay a barbie blog! I am so excited!
I am glad you got to see more of down town. It is pretty neat. Did you see the whispering arch at union station? It is neat. I loved the dance. You are so cute! and Barbie! What!? Addie will love to check that out! See you at work!
Union station is AWESOME!! (sorry that you were there during a mardi gras celebration)and I am glad that you had a great time for your birthday..what a wonderful weekend you had!
I didn't know you had a blog! Awesome!! I love the pics, especially the one of the fertility dance :) I need that one :) Check out my blog at briannatuckett.blogspot.com
Post a Comment