Last Thursday I went to the St. Louis Zoo (which was FREE!) with Kim and Keitra and their kids. We also invited a girl that we met at the gym named Becky and her little boy. It was fun for me to watch their kids get excited over the animals...and other various things around the zoo!
Here is an interesting fact: The Hippos tail is there to "swish" it's DUNG out of the way and break it apart for fish to eat...then we eat those fish!!!
Blech!
Then on Columbus day/Canadian Thanksgiving, we were invited to Eric and Keitra's for a Canadian Thanksgiving Feast! It was sooo good! It just made me realize that Thanksgiving is just around the corner!!
Eric goes bow hunting (which really interested Connel) and so they had a chance to shoot it! Looks like the next thing my husband is going to be "researching" is bow hunting...
7 comments:
How fun! I love the zoo!
Zoos are so fun! I heart giraffes so much. That bow and arrow thing looks pretty rad!
Fun! Don't you love it when Connel starts to "research"? Danny's latest research has been for a new scope. We miss you guys!
I love the zoo, great pics
I LOVE THE St. Louis zoo!! When we lived in St. Louie, the Puffin exhibit was new and it was AMAZING! I love it! Glad that you are doing great and enjoying MO!
Cute pictures!! Thanks for putting them on there! That was a fun Thanksgiving!! Come practice on the bow anytime! :)
Laura, Brooke said it would be okay for me to look at your blog. Sounds like you are doing well in your new place. I wish the best to you both!You guys are so cute. Keep in touch. Nancy Monk (Steve's Mom)
Post a Comment