Wednesday, July 30, 2008

tag {favorites}.

This is a tag that my friend Sara started...I think it is great to reflect on all the things we LOVE about this life! I remember once, my sister had a notebook with a smiley face on it that she used to write down random things she loved. So here is mine...

Connel. Family. Friends. Memories. The beach. Vacations. Idaho. Charly, Gage, and Tessa!, My Savior. Crying. Eating. My bed. Laughter. My computer. Country dancing. Organizing. Digital Scrapbooking. Missionaries. Blogging. Sunrises and Sunsets. Being home for Christmas. Camping. Testimonies. Preschoolers. 4-wheeling. Birthdays. BBQ's, Sunshine, Swimming. Walks. Talking to a good friend about nothing and everything. Sleeping. Repentance. Shopping. Clothing. My new khaki jacket. Chocolate. Summer. Pink. Antiques. Decorating. Crafting. Watching Movies. Reading. The temple. BYU-I. Hope Floats. Anticipation of waiting for something good (food, a trip, special occasions). Africa. Planning. Ice Cream. Off-roading. Italy. Nyssa. Ohio country landscapes. Sneezing. Road trips. Sunday Drives. Breathing. Blue. The feeling of getting up in the early morning. Being a Connell girl (please notice the 2 L's). Being Connel's girl. Flowers. Babies. Playing board/card games. Trampolines. Gardens. The smell of libraries. Weddings. Pictures. Eating out. Mexican food. Toddlers. Discounts. Sunglasses. Black and White. Funny stories. Sad stories. Gossip. Love. Cheap chinese food (Fong's). Living. Dancing. Smell of rain. Thunder (not lightning). Happiness. Mom. Smell of Ben Franklin's. Red rock/dirt. The first snow. Cabins. Rivers. Secrets. Series TV shows for rent. Bike riding. Hills. Amish Country. Learning. and on...and on...something more is added everyday!

Do this if you want to!

3 comments:

a farmer's wife and her real life said...

I've just got to tell you---now I'm having a serious craving for Fong's!! I can't find a good cheap Chinese place here!!

Erika said...

Hey Laura, good to *see* you too! I will add you to my blog list! Thanks for your comments. To make a blog list that shows updates is really easy! Watch the instruction video on this link. http://buzz.blogger.com/2008/06/show-off-your-favorite-blogs-with-blog.html
It walks you through it. Let me know if it works!

Megan and Alyvia said...

Your blog is always so cute and fun to read! (: