...yep, that's right! Another big move! We are going to be moving to the Gateway to the west! St. Louis, Missouri. 
It bittersweet...we have loved our time in Ohio and have made some really great friends! But, we are excited for (another) new experience (and to see the Reeds!). We have only heard good things about St. Louis so far!
We are actually going to be living outside of St. Louis and I kind of hope that it is a little more in the country as sometime the city/suburbs make me a little claustrophobic...but we will see what happens! We are making the big move in just a few weeks!
10 comments:
So excited for you guys!! We loved living in St. Louis, even if it was for a short time...you'll love it too! DOn't forget to visit Historic St. Charles and Union Station..and you'll be set! :) We'll miss you guys tons!
Oh I was hoping you guys would be closer to home! We miss you, but are happy for you. How long will this one be for? Is this going to be more permanent than Ohio?
Oh my gosh... congrats! That should be a fun place... so, yeah, how long for? We'll miss y'all in the ward... you were a great addition.
I'm going to miss you :(, but I'm happy for your next big adventure!
P.S. - That picture of you and Connel is quite delightful :)
Wow! You guys are so fun! That's awesome!! YOu'll get to do so many more fun and new things! :)
moving again? you guys sound like us, but we always came back at the end of the summer, you guys should try that ;) Idaho's the best!!! hopefully it'll be good for guys though, good luck with the move!!
I'm so excited but Jared said your project is on the other side which had me bummed a little, but we can still get together and hang out! See ya soon! When exactly are you moving? we're going to Ohio over Labor Day but other than that we'll be here
Congratulations! I guess we won't get to know each other in Ohio but with our husbands working for the same company we may run into each other down the road! Thanks for your advice on where to live in Ohio. I really appreciate it!! Good luck with everything!
Laura, congrats on the move! My parents are only about 3 hours from St. Louis and it is a nice place. I'm excited for you! (And the temple there is beautiful!)
WOW!!! Well good luck! We just drove through there a few weeks ago! I hope that you like traffic... and Corn Fields!!! That is about all I really noticed. St. Louis has a temple so that is great! Ohio was short lived! I hope that you love it where you are moving to as much as you have loved Ohio!
Post a Comment