Sunday, June 22, 2008

trippin'.

My sister Alicia has been visiting for the past month. She just graduted from high school and wanted to come out and visit for kind of a "senior trip". We have really gone out to see what N.E. Ohio has to offer. We have gone to Metroparks, Kirtland, Amish Country, Olmsted Falls (okay not that exciting), We have had alot of fun and there are fun stories to tell, but so many pictures! Here is just a few from some of our adventures. If you want more details see Alicia's blog.

Metroparks - this is the first thing that we showed to Alicia. It was fun!
don't you love my "senior picture" ha ha! Taken by Alicia...


Kirtland - it's so amazing to have been to some of the same places that the Savior has shown his face. Also that Joseph Smith and Emma walked and lived their lives. Next weekend we are going to Palmyra to meet my sister and brother in law and neice, and... it's another place that the Savior appeared along with Heavenly Father).

the School of the Prophets...


the Morley Farm...
the Kirtland Temple...



We went to Amish Country



Connel was gone for a week so Alicia and I had a GIRLS NIGHT!!! We ate lots of junk, and watched Clueless and Send Me No Flowers (which by the way is hilarious and I recommend to anyone).



Olmsted Falls

Zoo - This was my second time...the day was soooooo HOT outside!! Here is Alicia in the Rainforest.

We have had a ton of fun together. We have also gone to Cedar Point(we thought it might rain, but it didn't), Put-in-Bay (rainy), Downtown Cleveland (again in the rain), and Girls Camp (fun, but long...rained there too!) More details on those later. For now, Ciao!



(Maybe we are having too much fun together. :)


5 comments:

Kimi said...

So fun! Aren't sister the bestest?!

Calise said...

How fun! It looks like you have had a great month! I love the pictures of Kirtland, they are beautiful- maybe someday I will see them in person :)

Sweet Em said...

Jealous

Jealous of the fun you are having.

Jealous of the huge bowl of Snickers.

Jessica said...

I love hanging out with my sister too. Sounds like tons of fun!

Hanna in the House... said...

I can't believe how big your sister is now, CRAZY!!! I remember the days Eli was in love with her! I'm so glad you guys had a blast, what a fun senior trip!