all I gotta say is...you shoulda stayed in Rexburg;)j/k the piles here are finally getting smaller, it's actually raining right now, that I don't mind at all.
When I hear the word spring I think of warmth and that we are getting none of! Sure the snow is finally melting, but it is still freezing cold! I can't wait for Summer!!!
At least you made a really cute scrapbook page- you turned lemons (snow) into lemonade(way cute page! I hope it warms up soon- I think everyone has spring fever!
We decided that this year there's no need to dye easter eggs. All you need to do is leave them white and toss them in the snow-that'll be a real egg hunt! LOVE YOUR BLOG-IT'S SO CUTE! Miss you tons & love you LOTS!
Hey Laura! You are so sweet!!! Thanks for all your nice comments on our blog and being concerned for us!! I totally can relate to the whole "snowing" AGAIN feeling!!! I am so ready for spring!
Hey!! Yes, I remember you! How are you? I see your married, you look great! Thanks for the comment. It is cool to see what everyone is up to. You guys look like you're doing good. (:
9 comments:
I feel ya. I don't think it's ever really coming.
all I gotta say is...you shoulda stayed in Rexburg;)j/k the piles here are finally getting smaller, it's actually raining right now, that I don't mind at all.
When I hear the word spring I think of warmth and that we are getting none of! Sure the snow is finally melting, but it is still freezing cold! I can't wait for Summer!!!
At least you made a really cute scrapbook page- you turned lemons (snow) into lemonade(way cute page! I hope it warms up soon- I think everyone has spring fever!
really cute layout...we wish that it was spring here too! BTW you'd probably create way better decorated cakes.
We decided that this year there's no need to dye easter eggs. All you need to do is leave them white and toss them in the snow-that'll be a real egg hunt! LOVE YOUR BLOG-IT'S SO CUTE! Miss you tons & love you LOTS!
How are you liking Ohio? At least you're not missing any warm weather here.
Hey Laura! You are so sweet!!! Thanks for all your nice comments on our blog and being concerned for us!! I totally can relate to the whole "snowing" AGAIN feeling!!! I am so ready for spring!
Hey!! Yes, I remember you! How are you? I see your married, you look great!
Thanks for the comment. It is cool to see what everyone is up to. You guys look like you're doing good. (:
Post a Comment