
Fetching pants Jana!!! PLEATHERRRR...Grrr.

Throw ya hands up at ma-ay!

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

Girls just wanna have fun! (FYI-This was not normal Friday night attire, only dateless Fridays:)
THIS Friday Night all I did was took a warm bubble bath and finished my book...and I LOVED it!! :) How life changes... back in the day, I would have thought life was ending if I had nothing to do on a Friday night, now I relish when I get that time to just RELAX!
On Saturday morning we celebrated Easter by having flower and sunshine shaped pancakes. I even used the pancake shapers to shape my scrambled eggs like a sunshine. I guess you could say that I had my eggs "sunny-side up"!!! HAHA!
7 comments:
Fun! And hey, is that my raggedy ann dress in the dress up picture! I loved that costume!
Happy Easter!
And what did you think of the book?
You are so cute! A warm bath and a good book to read sounds like fun to me too. We must be getting old! :)
ahh your crazy girls, dancing it up on the weekends! Love ya!
oh my gosh! I can't believe those pictures!! We were such dorks, but atleast we had fun! I should dig out my old pictures and post some to :)
Those pics were great!!Too funny!! I had a few like that also! Your eggs and pancakes were adorable!
Awww such fun memories! We really were the best group of roommates ever! It makes me miss all of you guys!
oh my gosh! I love the pancakes and eggs! so fun!
Post a Comment